Saturday, January 21, 2012

Welcome 2012!

I can't believe it's a new year and that I've not posted anything new in quite awhile!  I guess with school, gymnastics and other interests it's hard to find the time to add to my blog.

We had a great Christmas, got lots of fun gifts, but my favourite was getting my own cell phone.  I love it!  They had hidden it away until everything else was opened and then I heard this ringing sound :-)  Pictured here is my sister Lyvia who got what she has wanted for a long time, an 'ipod Touch.'  It was a great surprise and a wonderful Christmas.

Then, the biggest surprise of all, was going to Disney in Florida for New Years!  Thanks to my Mom's family we were able to join them including my Grampy Clark.  So much to do and see and enjoy.  It was great and pretty special being there with most of my Mom's family.  My Dad took video of all the fun rides so I don't have pictures to share of those.

Anyway, hope you had a great holiday, I know I did!
Goofy, my fav Disney character 

1 comment:

  1. We did have a great Christmas together! Loved it all and the trip to Disney was supper special for you and the family. Lov U

    ReplyDelete

Leave A Comment!